2020 Mississippi Water Resources Conference Registration
Things to remember:
- The cost of registration for regular attendees is $225.00.
- The cost of registration for full-time students is $100.00.
- February 28th is the last day for early registration. Beginning February 29th, late registration will be ($275.00 professionals and $150 students).
- A special one-day registration will be available for Tuesday, March 31st. The one-day registration fee is $150 or $75 for students.
- All attendees, including moderators and presenters, must register for the conference and pay all appropriate fees. Presenters DO NOT receive a complimentary registration.
- Written notice for a refund must be received by March 1, as no refunds will be given after that date.
- Substitutions are allowed. If possible, please provide written notice for substitutions prior to April 6.
- State agencies paying by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) must include 3295WR on the remittance. The vendor code for MSU is V0000259800. You will receive a confirmation Email once your EFT has been processed.
- Institutions paying by Journal Voucher (JV) must provide their account number. You will receive a confirmation email once your JV has been processed.
- Students must complete a full-time student confirmation form.
- If you have any questions, please contact Jessie Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org.